e-mail with prompts

12

e-mail with prompts

juliamav
Administrator
This post was updated on .
I will send to each one of you your mistakes so that you can revise/correct your piece of writing.I also need you to respond to my e-mail saying who you are in order to note down your marks.

MrsMavridou

Re: e-mail with prompts

pe98
How are you? It would be great idea to stay with you if i don't annoying anyone of course and thank you for that.

About your friend in Bondi Beach i want so much to stay there, sure, it sound perfect idea. I'm sure we gonna have a great time together there, but, about the Opera House i don't really go there because i don't like very much opera. On the other hand, if you want so much to go there i' m coming with you.

Ending, i don't have any food preferences but thank you for asking.

I'm looking forward to spend time with you.

Best wishes,

Re: e-mail with prompts

ARCHO
This post was updated on .
Dear Matt,

How are you?I hope you are well.Thank you for offering to accommodate me at your house.I think that it would be nicer if  i stayed with you too,because we can spend more time together.This trip is going to be a great opportunity for me to learn good english and learn more about your city(Sydney).

I think that a weekend near Bondi Beach with your friend is a very good idea,because i want to visit this place and meet your friend very much.About  the  performances at the Sydney Opera House,i would prefer not to go ,because i dont like them a lot.

As for my food preferences , I would like  to eat something that I don't have in my country and taste the specialty of your country.

I am sure we will have a great time togather.Say hello to everyone in your family.

Best wishes,

EMAIL WIT H PROMTS

llalsb98
Dear Matt,

How are you? I'm so excited I'm coming to Australia. Finally we will have time to spend together!!!  I just love the idea of staying with you these 3 weeks!

Spending a weekend at a beach house?? How could I ever say no to that? Unfortunately, I wont have enough time to visit  the Sidney Opera House, so I'm going to take a rain check!

By the way, don't worry about my food preferences. Despite my allergy to peanuts I do not have any particular taste!! Thanks for the asking me though.

I will see you soon! Can't wait to meet you in Australia. Give my best wishes to your family!!

Kisses,

Re: e-mail with prompts

ironMan
This post was updated on .
Dear Matt

How are you?Im so glad hearing from you.Thank you for offering me to stay in your home for the english lunguage course i have.I cant wait to come to Sydney.We can do many things together like playing basket ball or any game of your country while im there AND  practicing my English.

Its great idea to stay in yours friends house near Bondi Beach.I want you to learn me surfing.Also i dont think that the Sydney Opera will be interesting so its better idea to go to another event somewhere in the city

I have not any preferences but it would be nice if your mother could cook some traditional greek foods like souvlakia or pastitsio

Anyway, im sure we will have a great time together. Say hello to everyone in your family

Best wishes
NiCk

Re: e-mail with prompts

SteliosKon
Dear Matt,

    I read your e-mail and I'm really excited about coming to Sydney.I'm wrtitng to tell you that I'd be glad to stay at your place for these three weeks.
     What I'm most looking forward to is spending a weeknd at the Bondi Beach.i don't have the opportunity of going to the beach very often,so spending a whole week there would be just awesome.However, I'm not really keen on the Opera House so if you don't mind i'd prefer you not booking tickets for a performance.I've never come to Sydney again and since your mum offered to cook whatever I want i'd like her to make some traditional Australian dishes.
     i really can't wait to come to Sydney and have a great time with you.How about inviting some of your friends to come with us at the Bondi Beach?If you don't mind, of course.

     Beat wishes,
           NoisyBoy!!!
Noisyboy

accept or declined an invitation

kostaskoutkos
Dear Matt
Thanks for your letter.It was great to hear from you. I'm sorry I haven't written for months, but I had some personal problems. It's really good news that you've passed your last exam. Congratulations!
Thank you so much for your invitation to stay with you for week in July.I'd love to come. I know that you have a wonderful beach near your house, and I'd really enjoy spending some time there. I expect what the weather will be hot, so I hope we can go swimming.
You said that I don't need to bring much with me. What sort of clothes should I pack? Casual or formal? Would you like me to bring anything for you? I would like to bring something special for you and your family.
I'd better stop now and get on with my studying. I'm looking forward to seeing you in July and ahead to having a great time.
Thanks again for the invitation.
Thassos

With its rich history and archaeological remains, wonderful beaches, variety of things to do and friendly people, Thassos has become one of those islands holidaymakers return to year after year. Because it is also a very popular island amongst the Greeks, the standard of food and service is high, and you get a good mixture of the modern and the traditional.
Many of the locals are farmers and fishermen, but since oil has been found in the sea, many hope to get involved with that. Tourism is also an important income for the people of Thassos.

According to mythology Thassos was the son of the Phoenecian king Agenor or the god Poseidon , and one of the first settlers of the island, which also was called Chryse ("Gold") in ancient times. Thassos was also the brother of Europa , and the reason for his travelling was that he was searching for his lost sister. Another story has it that the oracle in Delphi had told the Parian people to settle on "an island of mists", and since Thassos fit in on this description, they became the first inhabitants.

Except for its beautiful nature, Thassos also has several sights. The capital Limenas is built where the ancient city stood, and there are many ruins to admire. There is also an ancient theatre which is often used to this day. You can also visit the very nice museums of archaeology and folklore here.
In Panagia you can visit the Dragoncave (Drakotrypa). The monastery of the Archangel Michael is open to visitors, but make sure you are properly dressed: long trousers for men,long skirts & covered shoulders for women.
Some of the beaches have watersports. You can also go horseriding on the island, and there are also tenniscourts. There are often plays and concerts in the ancient theatre of Limenas.

feedback

juliamav
Administrator
Pe98:Nice e-mail with minor mistakes!Check your e-mail !
Archo:Very close to perfect!Check your e-mail!
Ualsb98:Just perfect!Although I haven't much to object to your e-mail,I'd like to sent you certain suggestions but you must register first and give your e-mail.
Iron Man:Nice work but you didn't register so I couldn't sent you an e-mail.
Noisy boy:Couldn't have written it better myself!Some things were missing but I haven't got your mail.
Kostas Koutkos:Perfect but check your e-mail!

Re: e-mail with prompts

vWednesday
Dear Matt,

I'm so glad to hear from you! I'm really excited about visiting Sydney to do a language course. I think that offering to put me up was really nice of you and I think I might accept it

I find your idea fantastic. I think staying for a weekend near Bondi Beach sounds great! As for going to the Sydney opera house, I don't find that idea very appealing. I've heard that the tickets are too expensive and apart from that, I'm not really interested in this type of music.

I also wanted to let you know that I have no  problem about what we will be eating. I can eat almost everything!

I'm looking forward to your answer. Write soon and let me know about further details.

Your friend ,
Varvara.

Re: e-mail with prompts

Paris Brountzios
This post was updated on .
Dear,Matt

          Hi! How are you? I received your e-mail recently and i was looking forward to reading it. Firstly i want to thank you for offering to accommodate me at your home and i  can't wait to come! This trip is a great opportynity for me to improve my English.

         I really liked your idea to stay at your friend's house in Bondi Beach , and i would love to spend a whole weekend of relaxing and having fun.However, I wouldn't be much interested in visiting  opera , and you had better not book any tickets for a performance at the Sydney Opera House.Also, regardless of the fact that your mum offered to cook whatever I want , i must say that i don't have any food preferences.

        Anyway , i think that i'll  benefit from that trip and i'm thrilled about coming to Sydney!

        Yours,
           Paris

Re: e-mail with prompts

George_Feel
Dear Matt,

How are you? I hope you are well. Thank you for offering to put me up  in your own home and provide me my own room. I believe that we will have a great time together!Also this trip is going to be a great opportunity for me to practise  my English due to the fact that i arranged to stay for almost three weeks.

A trip to bondi  beach sounds great.I really want to spend my weekend there because i've heard loads of nice things about this place. I love swimming and sunbathing very much and i really need to relax for a couple of days. Furthermore,i have to say that your idea of buying tickets for Sydney Opera House isn't so good! I find these kind of performances a little boring and i believe that it's  a waste of time!

As for my food preferences i don't have any problem to eat whatever you mum is going to cook. As i remember she cooks delicious dishes and i am sure that she will satisfy me with her skills!!!

Anyway, i'm sure we'll have a great time together. Greetings to your family.

Best wishes,
George!!

Email with promts

Crost
Dear Matt,

How are you? I hope you are very well. Thank you for inviting me to stay with you at your house! It was really relieving to know I have a safe place to stay!

I Love the idea of the weekend in the beach! We are going to have so much fun! I am sorry but i won't have free time to go to the Opera. Maybe some other time!

You should not worry about about my food preferences! I do not have any objections when it comes to food!

I have to go now! Next time, I ll see you at the airport of Sydney!

Kisses,
Nikodimos

email with promts to matt

Gogas Trelo Moro
Dear Matt,

How are you my friend? I hope you are very good! Thanks for letting me stay with you!

I love going to the beach! Your idea about the weekend was smart!! But my friend, seriously, the Opera?? Anything more boring??

Well, I don't ask for too much when it comes to food. I don't have any problems with your preferences.

Anyway, see you soon buddy!!!

Yours,
Gogas

feedback

juliamav
Administrator
Wednesday:  Congrats on your impeccable English!
Paris : Great structure and language  but you have some minor mistakes to correct.Check your e-mails!
George-Feel: A really fine e-mail!I was tempted not to send you an e-mail as there wasn't much to improve but I did it anyway!
Crost: Short and concise!Wish you were like that in class too!
Gogas: Not bad but tooo000 short !!!

LETTER

Anastasia X.
Dear Matt,

Thanks for your letter. I would love staying with you at your house! It is a great idea!! Thanks so much for that!! It helps me a lot!!!

I think Bondi Beach is wonderful.I think we should to go there for a weekend.  I am sorry but i don't think i have free time to visit the opera but maybe another time.

I don't have food preference but i don;t like very much meat

Anyway, I can't wait to see you in Sydney. We are gonna have such a great time!!!  Say hi to your family!!!

Kisses ,
Anastasia

Re: e-mail with prompts

Aris.Charmandaris
This post was updated on .
Dear Matt,
        How are you? I recently got your letter and i'm so happy about your proposal that you can accommodate me hoping not to be a burden for your family. So , i tell you that i accept your proposal and thank you very much.

I just love the idea of staying at your friend's home near  Bondi Beach.Also i am  surprised that you remember that I love the beach and the sea and I really appreciate the willingness of your friends to host us .As for  the second proposal , the truth is that i don't like the idea of the Sydney Opera House because i think that this will be too boring.

As you know i haven't any particular preference in food, i just want to try the traditional food of your region.

Anyway,I can't say how much I appreciate everything you're doing for me and hope to see you soon!

Best wishes,
Aris.

Re: e-mail with prompts

Juliet S.
Dear Matt,

How are you?I hope you are well. I've read your e-mail and I just loved the idea of staying with you and your family at your home in Sydney for these weeks! Your parents  are great people and I really appreciate the invitation.

To begin with, I believe that going to your friend's house near Bondi Beach for a weekend would be great. It's a good opportunity for us to spend quality time with each other. We have a lot to say! However, i think that going to the Opera House of Sydney would be boring. My apologies for refusing the invitation, but you know, I'm not a fan of opera.

Regarding food, I don't have any preferences, so tell your mother not to bother cooking something special.

I'm looking forward to coming to Sydney. Write back soon.

With love,
Juliet

answer to Matt..school essay

Ματενογλου
Dear Matt,
I'm fine thanks.I would like to stay in your home but i prefer to satu in college's room so i don'n charged you with my needs.Freeboard i'll need so much during my stay there that i needn't weary you with my appetittes.

It seems me very nice idea to stay in your friend's house cause it remind me Greek landscapes because i think that i miss Greek sea,cocerning the Sydney Opera House i don't find it attractive cause i'm extreme sports lover,so you needn't to book tickets.

I appreciate enough your interest to cook me a food liking but i don't jade you and your mother,i would rather to go to college cause i'll very tired after this long traven to Sydney.

I'm looking forwart to come at Sydney to see you and sudy of course.

Bset Wishes,
Nick

feedback

juliamav
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Aris.Charmandaris:Your tone and expressions are at some point too formal but all in all...nice work!Check your e-mails.

Juliet S.:
Ματενογλου: Some wrong expressions but keep up the good work and check your e-mails!
Anastasia X.:Try to register,sweety!!!I see that you have done a lot of work since the beginning!The only way is up!
                       Dear Matt,

Thanks for your letter. I would love to stay with you at your house! It is a great idea!! Thanks so much for that!! It helps me a lot!!!

I think Bondi Beach is wonderful.I think we should  go there for a weekend.  I am sorry but I don't think I have much free time to visit the opera but maybe another time.

I don't have any  food preference but i don;t like meat   very much.

Anyway, I can't wait to see you in Sydney. We are gonna have such a great time!!!  Say hi to your family!!!

Kisses ,
Anastasia

Email with promts

Dimitra S.
Dear Matt,

I hope you are very well. Thanks for your letter but most of all for offering me to stay with you! It is a suggestion I will accept!

Since I will have free time in the weekend why not go to Bondi Beach!? Although the time is not enough for me to visit the Opera. Next time I promise you that we will get to go there too!

Thank you so much for caring for my food preferences. It is true I don't like very much food with any kind of sauces but I don't have any particular demands!

I can;t wait to meet you, Matt!!!! See you at the airport!!!

Kisses,
Dimitra
12