My summer holidays

123

My summer holidays

juliamav
Administrator
This post was updated on .
The breathtaking view from my window!

A friend of mine told me once how nice it is there in Syvvota but I could have never imagined such serene beauty!I recommend it to everyone,especially to newly weds or at least young couples!
Where did you spend your summer holidays?Did you like it?Let me know!
                        Mrs.Mavridou

You need to register in order to be able to upload images!!!!!It's on the top of the page on your right next to log in!

Re: Hello!

NOCTIS
sleep/food/gaming/hangout

Re: My summer holidays

V.
My summer holidays were quite boring. Of course there were some interesting moments as the vacation in Lefkada and the camping in Chalkidiki. If we except these moments the rest of the summer was quite the same. Weekends on the beach, staying up late at night with friends, watching movies and generally kind of this routine. Also friends of ours came to our village from the town and we had great time all together. All in all it was such a great summer but not the most interesting i've been through.

Summerime

Dimitra and Sophia
Dimitra and I , I and Sophie , we had a great time this summer.We both visited Chalkidiki , but at different weeks.
Except from this trip I , Sophia , have travelled to Germany and I had a wonderful time there.I went to a german school for two weeks and i have learnt lot of things.Of course, I, Dimitra, didn't stop performing for Karate games and every morning i went jogging.This performance hadn't stop me from having a wonderful time , too.
We were speaking ,at least ,once a day and  we were fighting all the time.However, we love each other!And certainly you Ms.Mauridou! <3

Re: My summer holidays

LiveLongAndProsper
This year my summer vacations were quite interesting.I travelled to a lot of beautiful and picturesque places, not only in Greece but also abroad. Moreover,i switched unique moments with my best friends.We were going to the beach every friday and at the weekends we were planning to do something more special such as going to the theater or going to the cinema in order to have fun!!!All in all, i would honestly say that this summer was one of the most amazing,wonderful and awesome summers of my life!!!

                                                  See You Soon Mrs Mavridou!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: My summer holidays

i am the hero of the story
summer is filled with breaking the rules,standing apart ,ignoring your head and follow your heart.thats what i did as a youngster myself and thats why this summer was great.

Re: My summer holidays

Juliet S.
Even though i thought that this summer would be a little boring, it actually turned into a surprise. The philharmonic band I am a member of, organized a trip to Lefkada. So, this year, i went to lefkada with my friends and we had a great time! The truth is, that this summer was different, but it was also filled with good moments! We used to watch horror movies, staying late at night and, also some friends brought their gutars,so we  had a wonderful time singing our favourite songs! This summer was good, but not the best!

Summer Paradise!!!

Adelina Debrova
Last summer was the best i've had! I was in Italy hosted by my cousin Alexia! We visited the  Colloseum and Saint Peter's Plaza! Although, we didn't have enough time to swim because I was there not more than 10 days. On my way back with my uncle's car we stayed for one night in Napoli, it was an incredible city!!! I hope one day, maybe next summer, i can have the chance to spent my vacation thare again!!!

Summertime Sadness!!

Pavlina D
My summer was very beautiful because i swam a lot and  i had a lot of fun going out every Saturday night with my friends.The bad part is that my sister went to our cousin in Italy and I was alone at home..Anyways, I had the time to enjoy myself and take a rest after an exhausting school-year..
My everyday schedule can be summarized in the phrase "Fun, beach and SLEEP!!!  <3

Re: My summer holidays

Aris.Charmandaris
This summer it was the most fantastic summer of  my life because there were two of my dreams that incurred one of  which it was to travel to London and the other one  it was that i worked on a campsite as an assistant squad leader. Also still something of interest which i did this summer it was to try Skydiving, which was an amazing experience.

Re: Hello!

Fani G.
This summer was pretty different and separate in comparison with previous. I traveled a lot and visited new landscapes and places in Greece and abroad. I went in Chalkidiki and in unique Lefkada. Sometimes it was wearisome but this was standing for a little time. Anyway, it was a beautiful summer with a lot of notably times...!!! :)

Re: My summer holidays

TwisteXx-lesli
This summer was really boring!I spent my whole summer doing this -------->

my Summer

..xX
My summer was a mess...Not really interesting . All my friends had this "summertime sudness".. Me too! Being young is difficult.. The good thing was our vacations in "LEFKADA" . What a beautiful place !! I went there with my friends and we had a lot of fun . It was nice but not so crazy . After the vacations we came back to our boring routine .Lots of sleep , hours and hours serfing on the net and sad faces .Thats it! I hope next summer be more interesting and funny couse life is sort and we MUST live every minuite of it !!

Re: My summer holidays

Maria G.
This summer was one of my favorite because I travelled a lot with my friends. I went to Bulgaria, Lefkada and Ptolemaida and have a really great time. I wish that we had some more summer-days too. I also hang out a lot with my friends so I can rest enough to get back to school.

feedback

juliamav
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Noctis:How you amazed me with your English!!!Next time be more elaborate ... and interesting as usual!
V:Boring???Routine???If that is supposed to be a boring summer,wait until you become a grown-up!!!
Dimitra and Sophia:Sophia...I bet the weather in Germany was awful and so were the German boys!Dimitra...I hope you don't beat up Sophia when you argue!
N.A.:A really productive and artistic summer!What a catchy name for your band!What kind of music do you play?It seems to me as if  you like watching Glee every night.
Live long and prosper:That summer of yours really made me jealous!Where did you go abroad?What plays did you see?Movies you liked best?
I am the hero of the story:Marie,I always knew how talented you are in English but I would have never thought of you as poetic!Keep up rhyming!!!
Juliet S.:We may share almost the same name,but surely not the same taste in movies!!!I also loathed Lefkada!
Adelina:You reminded me of my Italy vacations!I truly adored Rome and Florence,but I hated Venice and Napoli!What dirty cities!
Pavlina:How come you stayed at home and your sister got lucky to see Italy?Life isn't always fair!!!
A.:London...the liveliest city on earth!I need you to post a photo!Squad leader?Sounds more like the army than a campsite. Skydiving...You must be either lying or worse...be crazy!
Fani G.:If you travelled a lot,then there must be a snapshot of an amazing landmark that you can share with us!
TwisteX:A whole summer doing this?What a bore!!!
...xX:Yeah,sleeping throughout the whole summer really means NOT to live every moment of your life!
Maria G.:...more summer days???I think there should be more summer MONTHS!!!

MY Summer!!!

HG98gr
Last summer, was the best I've ever had!!! My family and I spent our summer holidays in the beautiful island of Corfu.We visited Achilleon where  Princess Elisabeth's Palace is.We had the opportunity to admire all the elaborate statues in it.  Needless to say, we were going to the beach every day.In the evening we were taking a walk down the side streets in the island.It's been great !!!

Re: My summer holidays

Maria P.
This summer was actually pretty good except for the summer tutorial,,I didn't go anywhere particular but I spent 1 week with my best friend in our summer house.I had a really great time with my friends this year; we went to a concert and had a wonderful time! We also went shopping every now and then and of course we partied all summer long and especially on the 14th and 15th of August! In short I had a great summer!

Re: My summer holidays

NIk.Ka
My Summer holidays this year was very comon with all my summer holidays .The biggest part of the i spend it in my village N.ZIHNI with my friends and my family.For two weeks i went to my house in kariani kavalas.Then i went in leukada with the phllharmonic band if N.Zihni.

feedback

juliamav
Administrator
HG98gr:I totally agree with you on how wonderful this island is.I think it's got something for everyone but its only drawback is that most of the time it's really overcrowded!
Maria P.:Don't be sad about the summer classes because it's just one tough year and then....4 continuous years of partying as a student!
Nik.Ka.:No matter where you are,as long as you have good company,it can be fun!

Re: My summer holidays

trouliman!!!!!!!
My summer hollidays was awesome because came my cousine and all day play in garden and the night went  to the bars.And the most beautiful time in summer holidays was then i heard from my teacher that i take the LOWER ;).My summer holidays wasn't for me very long but was very intersting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
123